What our clients say:
12th May 2022
It’s our 10th birthday. We’d like to celebrate by finding some brilliant talent to join the team.
You know how recruitment has a bit of a reputation? That it’s populated by hustlers and blaggers who talk a good game and don’t really deliver much? Those aren’t our kind of people.
The ZD team want to make a difference and they work really hard to do it. They dig deep into the lives of the candidates we place and the companies we recruit for to find really good matches. They find great people, they change lives.
They do that by building strong relationships. By staying in touch. By always, always, always doing what they promise.
We’re a boutique recruiter specialising in retail and everything connected with it, but we’ve built a powerful reputation that means we punch well above our weight. We’re the recruiter’s other recruiters hope they’re not competing against.
To join us, you’ll need to be exceptional at what you do. In return for your skills, drive and contacts, we’ll help you develop and support you in meeting your targets. We’ll give you a chance to grow and a chance to have your voice heard. In time, we’ll even give you a stake in the business (see below).
And we promise we’ll have a lot of fun along the way.
Join us and discover what’s made us so successful for the past 10 years. As a Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Building rich relationships with clients and candidates. You’ll regularly be in touch, even if there’s no job to discuss because you want to be ready for when there is
- Using the full range of tools at your disposal to find the candidates your clients need
- Meeting your targets. Blowing them out of the water is even better
- Doing what’s necessary, when it’s necessary, to deliver for our clients. That might be some paid advertising or headhunting. It might be taking an early or late call.
- Supporting and advising candidates to ensure able to show what they’re capable of
- Creating job ads that attract attention and applications (because they don’t sound like everyone else’s)
- Helping clients create more specific, more eye-catching briefs
- Negotiating salaries on behalf of candidates and clients
- Doing the essential ‘housekeeping’ like collecting references, organising interviews and updating databases)
- Be an experienced recruiter or have loads of experience in the sectors we serve (eg consumer retail, finance, HR, senior appointments etc)
- Have the personal oomph to get things done. You never wait to be told what to do – you just crack on
- Have creativity in the way you find candidates. If plan A isn’t working, you’ll have plans B & C up your sleeve
- Be tenacious. We’re often asked to tackle the recruitment challenges others can’t, so it’s going to take more staying power, determination and imagination than your typical recruitment job
- Have the experience and tact to be able to advise clients and candidates
- Be part of a team that works really hard together but has loads of fun together too
- Speak your mind
- Take genuine pride in what you do
- Really care about delivering brilliant results for our clients and candidates. What’s in it for you?
The salary is negotiable depending on your experience. We’ll get to the perks in a minute. But first, we want to tell you about the most exciting bit.
We’re an Employee Owned Company (a bit like John Lewis). That means, once you’ve been here a while, you’ll get to share in our profits. Our people have made us who we are. We wanted to say thank you by giving them some ‘skin in the game’. You’ll get that too.
Now, about those perks:
- 25 days for holidays, 12 days team days out a year, Xmas to NY off, an extra day each year and a day off if your birthday falls on a working day.
- Flexible working (we won’t need you in the office every day)
- Dog friendly. And friendly dogs
- MacBook and iPhone
- A calendar of events and ‘do’s’ that are actually, you know, fun – but without any obligation to take part
- Annual high flyers trip
- Quarterly overachievers gifts
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks and a Friday Nandos / Starbucks
Want to find out more? Have your most up to date CV ready and get in touch:
(t) 020 3770 9750
(t) 01925 550 422
< Back to list