Determined To Support Diversity
Respect. Determination. They’re two values that sit at the heart of what we do. They’re writ large (literally) on our wall. And they neatly bookend our commitment to inclusion and diversity.
It’s a commitment we make real in the following ways:
- We always adopt a fair and inclusive policy when processing candidate applications. We work hard to ensure our procedures are free from bias against any individual or group of candidates. To enforce this, our initial screening removes name, age, gender and other factors which could encourage unconscious bias.
- When interviewing and selecting candidates for positions, we base our decisions purely on skill set, merit and the requirements of the role.
- Our structured interview process ensures all applicants are treated fairly and equally, regardless of background.
- We review all job adverts to ensure our language is always inclusive and non-discriminatory.
- Our candidate referral programme encourages people to share our positions within their networks, creating a much more diverse reach than ’traditional’ recruitment methods.
- For our own recruitment, we practice what we preach.
- We’re determined to do more. We know we’re only at the start of our diversity journey – so we’re constantly looking at our processes to ensure everyone gets a fair chance, always.